For Industrial partners
Modern problems require modern solutions (Dave Cappelle)
Basic research solutions
The knowledge that explains physical phenomena and laws
follows exclusively from numerical simulations or basic calculations.
These cannot be implemented directly without further work,
but they can be validated with a conceptual device.
The findings result from empirical work and basic calculations,
which can also be a continuation of basic research.
The findings can be directly implemented to improve
devices or processes, often with prototype devices.
The findings from the two previous phases are upgraded
for direct application in
production line for industrial processes.
Our services are divided into two areas:
Industrial processes, district energy and urban energy:
- Optimization of industrial processes
- Heat transfer in industrial processes
- Drying processes
- Heating and cooling
- Evaluation of energy systems
- Concepts and design of energy systems
- Renewable and natural energy sources/sinks
- Optimization of district heating and district cooling systems
Systems and devices in buildings:
- (Dynamic) optimization of heat flows
- Predictive control and virtual prototyping
- Heat/cold storage
- Cooling and heating
- Optimization of combined mass and heat flows
- Heat Exchangers
The following equipment and tools are available at LAHDE
(click on the title for more information)
Do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail or by telephone. You can also visit us at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Ljubljana
Aškerceva ul. 6